Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, October 26, 2015

More Merica

Aloha!

Welp, it’s been a pretty crazy week here in Southern California!  

Now that we are in a trio we have been a lot busier because we have to cover 2 areas but at the same time our numbers drop because we don't spend as much time in our neck of the woods. But it’s all good. I’m not too worried about it. But along with the trio thing, he moved into our apartment so I decided to hang my hammock up on out little balcony thing, so I sleep in that every night and I love it!

Yesterday we had a baptism! It was my first one and I was super pumped, everything went great and smooth.  She's awesome, super solid, loves the church and has a great testimony of it.

We visited with a recent convert and she loves stickers, she sells them on eBay and her whole garage is full of them! She has billions! So she gave me some Merica ones and so I decorated the back of my name tag (:

We did some more work for one of our other investigators this week. We fixed another part of her fence that was falling down again! Also I received an American flag and now it’s hanging in the apartment, probably the best lookin' thing in there besides myself. 

Hope ya’ll have a great week.

Elder Crump

Note: Zach had District Training at the Mission Home last week, so the first few pictures are from that training.
With his absolute passion for America, it's a good thing this boy is serving in a stateside mission!

Right side, on the couch.










At Audrey's baptism.

Newport Beach Temple trip.

More Merica :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment