Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, October 12, 2015

Let Freedom Ring

Welp, another week down.

It was hotter than the nonexistent eggs I cook every morning.  It got up to 106 last week and I thought the world was going to end! But hopefully this week it cools off some more.

Got a little something for me this week, I got an American flag guitar strap, it’s sweet, and my mom sent me my American flag capo for my guitar too.  I named her the “Freedom Ringer” and oh does she sound sweet! (:

But this week some of the other elders had a baptism so we took our investigator to it, she loved it and this week we’re going to challenge her to baptism! So hopefully that goes good. But we still have a baptism date for next Saturday.  It’s lookin’ pretty good.  We still just have to get her parents’ permission, so we are going over there tonight to talk to them again.  Hopefully it all goes well.

We did some more service this week, painted some more fences. Next week some of the elders are going to go on a hike up Saddleback, it’s a big mountain nearby.  It’s supposed to take like 10 hours but we are gonna try for 5 hours!

Have a great week all!
Elder Crump

Note:  I keep asking for pictures of his area, people etc. and all I get are him, his hammock and the guitar :0(  
But at least I get pictures :0) 



Getting into the thing can be tricky.



No comments:

Post a Comment