Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, November 2, 2015

Blessings, Temples and Hikes

Hey Fam/Friends

Thank the heavens things are finally starting to cool off here! That makes this guy super happy.

This morning we went on a little hike.  It was pretty much just like the Jordan River Parkway by my house. It was good, I took some pretty cool pictures, I climbed on this big ole rock, so that was neat.

Yesterday our investigator that got baptized last week got confirmed, it was an awesome experience. Another cool priesthood experience we had this week was we went over to a member’s house to give him a blessing because he had a slipped disk in his back.  So we gave him a blessing, then we saw him at church a couple of days later, and bam that disk wasn't slipped anymore! I was like ‘Holy Cow!’ So that was another neat thing.

I got a new suit this week.  The dry cleaners lost a suit that I took to them, one that I got from a di exchange, so they bought me a new suit.  It’s blue, and our investigator that came to church said I looked fresh.  So hey people, I look fresh!

Last week we did Zone Olympics and our district super lost. But hey, I gotta eat a pie, so that was a bonus.

On Saturday we got to go to the temple with a recent convert to do baptisms for the dead. She had family names. She had her dad and grandpa with her, and my companions did the baptisms for her. It was awesome, she was so happy. The temple is an awesome place.

That's it for this week, a little more info than last week. Yes you're welcome(:

Elder Crump



Zone Olympics


His new blue suit that he looks "fresh" in :0)


Newport Beach Temple





This morning's hike.



No comments:

Post a Comment