Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, October 19, 2015

My week in a pretty small nutshell.

Hey y’all,

So it’s been a pretty good week.  We didn't get to go hike Saddleback today sadly.  They moved it back a couple of weeks.  But I did some service this week, and I pruned a palm tree! It was pretty fun, but they have big ole thorns on them so that was a challenge.

This week we have a baptism set with our investigator, but we still had to get permission from her parents to baptize her, so we went over there on Wednesday afternoon and we talked to them and they said ‘Sure that's fine with me!’ And since our last experience with them, this was a miracle. So this Saturday we have a baptism! I’m pretty excited.

Also this week we had a chance to go over to our other investigator’s house and give her a blessing.  She is diabetic and was having a rough day and she needed some comfort. So my companion gave her a blessing and it was awesome.  The spirit was there for sure.

Today we had to take an elder to the airport and so his companion had to come with us.  Now we are in a trio! It’s going to be a good time. That's my week in a pretty small nutshell there. Have a fantastic week!

Elder Crump

Sorry, no pictures :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment