- My classes are good. I’m way tired and sometimes I fall asleep. But it’s good. The night feels more like little naps and the days are long.
- My comp is going to Irvine too. So are two other missionaries in our district. They are all way cool and awesome. The other half is going to San Diego. Which kinda stinks cause they are awesome.
- I went to the temple this morning. It was awesome.
- I leave on Tuesday morning at 3:30 from the MTC and I will call. My flight leaves at 8:30.
- I went to a devotional called The Character of Christ by Elder Bednar. It was fantastic. I loved it.
- I talked to my Mission President on Thursday last week and then on Sunday we did it! (He decided he was finally ready to receive his Patriarchal Blessing.) My comp got to be there so that was way cool.
|With his companion, Elder Gardner on the left.|
Elder Blue and Elder Starr. They are all going to the Irvine Mission.