Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Saturday, August 15, 2015

MTC - I love it!

7 Aug 2015

Here is what I gather from Zachary’s first email home from the MTC:

· My companion is Elder Gardener from Kansas.  There is an elder from Bingham High that knows Dad and there are 6 elders that share my room.

· My comp is awesome.  My district is awesome. There are four sets of elders in my district and one set of sisters.

· My schedule is classes in the morning, then other stuff like interactives in the afternoon. 

· My teachers are way cool.

· It’s great. I love it. I read a ton. And I like my room mates.

· The MTC is good. I’m good.

· We work all the time and it’s good so I don’t think of home.  Food is good.  My stomach grumbles a lot and I feel sluggish.

  

Here is a picture that a friend of ours sent on Friday.
Lauren works at the MTC and ran into Zach heading to PE.


2 comments:

  1. I love his language. No beating around the bush. I like. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his language. No beating around the bush. I like. Love him.

    ReplyDelete