7 Aug 2015
Here is what I gather from Zachary’s first email home from the MTC:
· My companion is Elder Gardener from Kansas. There is an elder from Bingham High that knows Dad and there are 6 elders that share my room.
· My comp is awesome. My district is awesome. There are four sets of elders in my district and one set of sisters.
· My schedule is classes in the morning, then other stuff like interactives in the afternoon.
· My teachers are way cool.
· It’s great. I love it. I read a ton. And I like my room mates.
· The MTC is good. I’m good.
· We work all the time and it’s good so I don’t think of home. Food is good. My stomach grumbles a lot and I feel sluggish.
|Here is a picture that a friend of ours sent on Friday. |
Lauren works at the MTC and ran into Zach heading to PE.