Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, August 24, 2015

Cali

​Hey ya'll,

First week down, haha. Just a ton more weeks to go! The first couple days here were hard, but everyday they just keep getting better and better. My comp is awesome and he’s from Texas, so he loves Merica! Every Thursday we go over to a member’s house who is about 86 years old and read the Book of Mormon with him for about an hour, then he takes us to lunch. That is way fun. He’s a real sweet man. We had a Zone meeting and we got together and made goals and what not, but it was good to see all the other missionaries. Last night we had an awesome experience of going to a member’s house of a family that was going through a divorce and give them each blessings. I gave three blessings and it was sweet. I was so nervous and I had no idea what I was going to say, but right as I put my hands of their heads my nerves went away. I was calm and I was able to give them the blessing that Heavenly Father had in store for them. It was such an amazing experience. The ward here is awesome. We have members feed us dinner every night and they love the Elders. The ward (Mission Viejo) is also really big and there were about 250 members there on Sunday. The church is strong down here. I’ll have more for ya’ll next week but for now that’s all. Have a great week. The Church is true! 

Elder Crump


With President & Sister Orgill last Tuesday.

The 18 new missionaries at the John Wayne Airport.

In front of the mission home.

Placing a Riverton, Utah pin on the map.


Elder Robinson

The look.



No comments:

Post a Comment