Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, April 25, 2016

Howdy Y’all!

Another week down and out here in Newport. This week was pretty sweet. We had a fireside that was done by Gladys Knight and the Saints Unified Voices on Thursday night and man Sister Knight can bring it down! Well, they had 2 firesides, one started at 9 pm and that's the one I got to go to, so we rolled up at home at about 12:30, which is pretty late for a missionary, lol. I also got to meet Elder Gifford Nielson of the 70 there. That was neat.

We also got to go down to Mission Viejo again this week to confirm Heidi and then stay for another baptism. She had been taught by missionaries for 2 years! Then just before I left we set a baptism date with her.  And it was good to see Sister Smead get baptized by her husband.  

We did some contacting this week and it got kinda boring cause there wasn't anybody round so I decided to seek out the righteous and climb a tree...but alas nothing came of it, I didn't find the righteous.

That's all for me for this week folks! Have a great week! Love y’all!

Elder Crump





Bro. & Sis. Smead at her baptism.



No comments:

Post a Comment