Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, April 18, 2016

Buttery

​Welp, this week takes the cake! It was the best weekend I’ve had so far on the mish.

Friday we got to go to the temple. Like always, it was stellar. Then on Saturday Kentaro was baptized, he is awesome.  It was buttery :0) Then on Sunday Kentaro got confirmed, we actually had a dinner appointment - first one in a week. Then Heidi was baptized that night! Talk about gettin’ wammy kablammied with the spirit! Funny part of this story, we get to Heidi’s baptism, and I missed the part where I was assigned to give the talk on the Holy Ghost...so as I went up there I was prayin’ my heart out sayin’ ‘Heavenly Father I need your help. I don’t want to look like a fool up here!’ I went up there and I just had to wing it. It was probably one of the best talks I’ve given and I have no idea what it was I even said when I try and remember it! Spirit for sure right there! A little Alma 26:12 right there!

Anywho, I went on a raw diet this week and I lost 15 lbs so that was cool too! lol

Welp, that’s all for this week.  Have a great one peeps! 

Elder Crump

(“buttery” = “smooth” in Zach speak)

Another beautiful sunset...because I can!



Kentaro at his baptism on Saturday in the
Newport Beach YSA Ward.







With Heidi at her baptism on Sunday in the
Alicia Park Ward, Mission Viejo.










No comments:

Post a Comment