Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, April 4, 2016

Conference!

Conference was good this week. I loved it! Always a good time hearin’ from our leaders!

We did a lot of contacting this week cause we don't have a lot of people to teach.  So we went to UCI (UC Irvine) and dang it’s like China over there! I’d say about 90% of the people we talked to were Asian. It’s cool, the ones we actually had a conversation with, and their story about why they are there, and what they are studying! WAY over my head kinda stuff, haha!

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so that's my letter this week!

Have a good one y’all!

Elder Crump



Balboa Island



Balboa Island







Dinner...?  NOT!



Are you feelin' free?

No comments:

Post a Comment