Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Roadkill

Boy oh boy, do I have a story for y’all!

I’ll start out with the spiritual stuff. So me and Elder Lurey were out knockin’ them doors and we knocked about 20 and 1 person answered and it was just lame. Then, just like all other missionary stories go, we knocked one last door...a guy answered and I gave him the spiel and most people say ‘Nah I’m good thanks.’ and close the door and that's what I was expecting, But this guy said ‘Sure I’ll listen’, and I started to say ‘Ok man, have a great day.’ but I stopped myself and just stared at him in disbelief my mouth hanging open.  I’m sure it was awkward but I gave him a watered down version of the Book of Mormon and the Restoration right there on his front porch! He is an awesome guy and we are going back to teach him later this week.  We had really good lessons with our investigators, we taught the Plan of Salvation and it’s the best lesson by far.

But, me and Elder LuLu had an interesting experience.  We were crusin down the road and there was a dead rabbit that got hit by a car on the side of the road. So I flipped a U-turn and picked it up! After we got home that night we gutted it, skinned it, cooked it and ate it! It was wild!!! I have the pelt and a lucky rabbits foot! Good times this week.

This week all the cars in the mission get the black box of death...it tracks everything you do, like how fast you drive, how fast you accelerate, how fast you go around corners and that jazz...so there goes all the fun driving times! But anywho, I’ll get over it! Hope y’all have a great week!

Elder Crump

I will spare you the other pictures of the rabbit roadkill that Zachary sent :0)

Contacting with Elder Lurey.



With the rabbit pelt.



Poor bunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment