Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, February 8, 2016

Fun Week

Welp Y’all this week has been pretty awesome. I don't think I have laughed so much in 1 week ever. Elder Lurey is the best. He’s been out 3 months and is a convert so he still has some fire in him.  He likes to say "pump fiah" (fire) and he likes to throw "phat parties" and he is just hilarious. I love it. He likes to work hard too. This week we were all over the place and really busy teaching gators, less actives and recent converts. It was just an all around solid week.

Funny story this week. Elder Lurey didn't knock any doors in his first area so he wanted to go knock some, so we went. I just let him go. One door the guy opens the door and the first thing Lurey says is "Hi, can we come in?" and the guys says ‘Umm no, you can’t.’ and closes the door. Elder Lurey just looks and me with the face of, ‘What did I do wrong?’ I way dying laughing, it was so hilarious!  This is going to be a good transfer with this guy.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!


Elder Crump

No comments:

Post a Comment