Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, February 1, 2016

A Crazy Week

Holy Cow.

This week has been probably the craziest week so far on my mission. My comp was struggling with depression so he was with another elder pretty much all week. I pretty much had a sleep over every night with somebody new. I was bouncing around from place to place like a beach ball at a pool party! Ended up though that he went home yesterday. Hope things work out for him and he can come back out.

But anywho, in my fun crazy week, I had another miracle this week. Heidi, our investigator, can’t get baptized because she is going through a divorce and the husband won’t let her get baptized and is dragging his feet on the divorce. I was talking to President Ellis, one of the councilors in the mission presidency, and said we could see if we could get special permission to baptize her without her husband’s permission. So he emailed President Orgill and he said we could petition the First Presidency about it! HOORAYYY!!! So she could get baptized next month!

Also I’m staying in my area for yet another transfer! YES!! My new companion is Elder Lurey, right now he is serving in the ward next door.  He's Tongan and from Hawaii.  He's awesome and I’m excited to work with him.

Another Miracle this week…Claudia, our recent convert, her and her family were having a rough time financially, and all her kids shared a bed and she slept on a little mattress in the front room. The ward decided they needed to help so I get a call from her home teacher, and he says he's got a bunk bed and mattresses and dressers and the works and to meet us there that night. We go over and put it all together for her and she is just so happy and shedding some tears and what not.  Dang it was so awesome!!! Our ward is the best! Welp, that's it for this week. Hope y’all have a good one!

Elder Crump


Dropping Elder Dallin off at the airport.



His new companion, Elder Lurey :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment