Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, December 28, 2015

Howdy Y'all!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, with a lot more snow than me!

This week was pretty alright, my companion’s havin’ a hard time so not a whole lot got done missionary work wise. We got to go to the temple on Wednesday and that was awesome. I learn something new every time to go.

We taught our investigator on Saturday and we talked about the ministry of angels, Elder Holland had a good talk on that.  The spirit was felt, that's for sure. 

Saturday we went over to an elderly lady's house and did some yard work for her, then she made us lunch. I wish I could do service all day everyday!

This morning we got to go on a little hike and I took my guitar on it so at the top of the mountain I was strummin’ a couple Eagles’ songs and all that good jazz, solid hike.

That's pretty much all for the week! Hope y’all have a great New Years Day!

Elder Crump




Nativity at the Newport Beach Temple.











Only Zachary would think to take a guitar on a hike :0)









No comments:

Post a Comment