Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, December 7, 2015

Betsy Ross...


Howdy.

This week was a long and somewhat sad week. I had to say goodbye to Elder Ferguson this week, he is now down at Camp Pendleton. He'll be there the rest of his mission! So now I’m with the elders in the ward next door.  They are good guys, but now we have to cover both wards again so this week is going to be crazy busy again.

But I don't have a whole lot of time today, but we hopefully will have a baptism this Saturday, a mom and her two kids. So y’all can pray for that. We have a mission Christmas party tomorrow so that’ll be fun too.

My American flag ripped this week so I had to go Betsy Ross on it and sewed that puppy up! But today is also Pearl Harbor day! So you best believe I’m reppin’ (representing) the Stars and Stripes tie!

Ya’ll have a great week. I’ll talk to ya in a week!

Elder Crump

At an investigators house with Leroy :0)



Christmas from home.



Ferguson Christmas from the Crumps.


Betsy Ross in the flesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment