Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, January 4, 2016

Service Y'all

Happy New Year Y’all!

Well this week I’m going to be careful what I ask for because last week I said hopefully I can do more service, and this week that’s exactly what I got! We did service about every single day this week! We cleaned out an old man’s attic, ripped out cabinets, painted, moved a family, ripped out carpet, just to name a few things. It was awesome, but I was dead tired every night!

On the missionary work side of things they were great too.  We had a less active lady that started coming back to church a couple months ago and now her nonmember husband is coming too and we are going to teach him the first discussion on the 27th! Our eternigator (someone who has been investigating forever, in this case, 2 years too long) got a spiritual prompting this week.  She claims it was her first one she's had, so that was pretty neat.

But other than that it was a pretty quiet week because my companion has been sick with the flu I think, so I have to sick-sit him a lot, haha, more study time yay! Hope y’all have a wonderful week!


Elder Crump

On exchanges with Elder Jones



Spoiled by the Durrants on New Year's Eve.


 
With Elder Lurry - spoiled boys!






Celebrating at the Bailey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment