Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Busy Week

Hey Everyone,

Had a pretty intense week down here in SOC.  But good news of the week, we picked up a new investigator and we have a baptism date for her on the 12th of December!! Super exciting, and the crazy part is, is that she said she knows me, and I defiantly have never met her before! She said she felt like she’s known me a long time. I was like, ‘Hey maybe we were pals in the pre-existence.’ So that kinda blew my socks off.

We had a meeting as a mission and we went over the new theme that the church is putting out for Christmas. Just like last year’s was He is the Gift. I cannot disclose the information about this new one until November 29th! So ya’ll can wait in breathless anticipation until Sunday!

This week is the week that our other investigator is getting baptized up in good ole SLC! She left today and man was I jelly! (Zach speak for ‘jealous’)  I looked up the weather for ya’ll and it’s like in the 30s! Man I hope this weather down here doesn't turn me into a wimp! But anywho, I couldn't be more excited for her.  She is ready and she’s just so excited about the church and everything.

We had a service project this week.  We hacked a couple of trees down, and I sliced open my finger.  But not to worry, it was an easy 3 dollar super glue purchase that saved my finger(: (see my excellent work below in the picture)

We also went to Laguna Beach last night to this Interfaith thing they had that the missionaries sang at! Of course the missionaries were the best, I’m biased.  But we had like these Hindu people that did some chants and then St. Marys did a song and everyone was singing and dancing and clappin their hands. It was quite strange.

The picture of the ocean is the view outside the mens’ restroom urinal and the Laguna Beach chapel.  Let’s just say it was a soothing experience!

Welp that's all for me this week, have a fantastic one yourselves!


Elder Crump



Cookin' a little breakfast.



Hackin' some trees down.




The 'View"




Super Glue stitching job.

No comments:

Post a Comment