Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, September 21, 2015

Rain?


​Ay Fam!

So if I remember correctly, last Tuesday it was like a hurricane hit Mission Viejo! It came in sheets and sheets of rain and it rained from about 2am till about 11am and then there was flooding and what not everywhere. So that was pretty intense, but heaven knows we need it!

Anywho, like I said last week, we picked up 4 new investigators! That was awesome. Two are a recently married couple and the other is a mom and her 14 year old daughter. I really believe that the Lord prepared them.  They want to live a higher standard and she wants to have a purpose in life and all that. She is the golden investigator!! And to cap it all off she came to church yesterday! So awesome! We are also helping her fix her fence. We put in new posts and we put up a new part of her fence that had rotted. Also we painted a whole section of her fence so now it looks top notch!

I had a chance to go on exchanges this week. So I got a new companion for a day. He came out the same time I did, so it was a straight Greenie Fire, lol! We did some door knocking and taught some lessons, then fixed the fence! It was an awesome day!

We had Zone Conference last week and we had Elder Cardon from the First Quorum of the Seventy come. He was good but it was super long! It was only 2 hours short of a full two day General Conference! Super long but good at the same time!

I got a chance to go on a temple tour with one of my investigators last week too. Man that was cool! The spirit was awesome. Funny/cool things that happened this week, I saw an ambulance get into a car crash, kinda scary but comical cause the medic people hopped out and were helping the people they hit!

I was dancing in the rain on Tuesday singing of Merica and we got to go down to Laguna Beach to celebrate an elder’s birthday last pday and I remembered my camera so I got some pictures!

Have a great week!!
Elder Crump


Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach
Multi-Zone Conference with Elder Cardon.
Zach is front and center/left.

At Zone Conference with Elder Gardner, his MTC companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment