Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, September 14, 2015

Miracles all around

Well this week has been insane. First off, as of today, I count that I have eaten a total of 53 bagels since I got to California. That is literally all I have for breakfast and lunch.

Other news this week, we got 4 new investigators, which is unreal! We haven't had any new ones for over a month, then this week we got 4! So cool.

This past Friday was September 11th. I remember I was sitting at home sick with the flute (that's what I called it, I was 4) that day, and watching the news. I wore my American flag tie on Friday, and I couldn't have been more proud. I love America. If it weren't for George and them we wouldn't be here, and we wouldn't be able to have freedom of religion. I am so thankful for them.

I have 2 minutes before I get kicked off this computer but I love this gospel and I love being able to serve! Have a great week!

Elder Crump


Sorry, no pictures this week :0( 

No comments:

Post a Comment