Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, September 28, 2015

Got a Date...

Heyo!

This week has been crazy! First off, dang my mom is the best, she sent my guitar....AWESOME! I love playin’ it, all church hymns of course (; Cool thing that happened this week was that I got to ride in a Tesla! It was so nice.  There is pretty much a computer screen on the dash board! And it goes 0-60 in a blink, so cool. Also, last pday we got to go to a place like Airborne for a couple hours for free.  A member owns it so he just lets the missionaries come.

Missionary work wise we got our first baptismal date! It’s with a 17 year old. She goes to church every week and early morning seminary.  It’s awesome. She’s going to be baptized on October 10th so I’ll keep ya updated on that! Also our other investigator came to church for the 2nd week in a row so that was cool.  She brought her 14 yr old daughter with her too, so she’s doin missionary work already and she’s not even a member, haha! But this week is transfers and I got the call and I’m stayin in Mission Viejo! Another 6 weeks here for Elder Crumpy! I’ve gotten close to the ward and the investigators, so I think that's the best for me. But other than that it’s been goin great.  Still hotter than heck too.

Funny story, the other day I was sitting at a stop light and I look over and there was this lady and she was lint rolling her nose...not sure what the heck was up with that but I was bustin’ a gut!!! Love ya’ll, have a good one!

Elder Crump



Some other things from his family email:

His comment on Elder Scott, "Yeah, I've read 3 of his talks this week.  He's straight fire!"

Zach's 6th grade teacher was Mr. McLeod and his sister and brother-in-law live in the Alicia Park ward where Zach works.  He said that Bro. Smith is in ward council every week and will chat with him about the connection because he had no idea they were related.

The best way to find new people to teach is member referrals.  They don't tract much.

"Zach Counsel"...go on a mission.  You'll never regret it.


Lovin' his hammock.


2 comments:

  1. Love to hear that he has no doubts about going on a mission. The mission bug has hit him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear that he has no doubts about going on a mission. The mission bug has hit him.

    ReplyDelete