Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, July 10, 2017

Well, this week was a pretty good one. We had the rest of the 4th and that was amazing of course. We had the best seat in the house for the fireworks from the church.

I went on exchanges this week with an elder that is here waiting for his visa.  He's going to Cape Verde Africa. He's an awesome elder and taught me lots of things.

Our investigators dog had puppies this week so we went over to seem em and they are sweet, pure bred German Shepherd.

This week we I spoke in sacrament meeting and it went really well. I spoke about God’s love and the experiences I’ve had on my mission when I had felt God’s love. The other speaker was a priest that is leaving for Denmark this week, we are best buds, and he's going to be a great missionary.

That’s about it for this week.  Love ya, have a good one!

Elder Crump


Best Zone in the Mission



Sparklers



Only in San Clemente

No comments:

Post a Comment