Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, July 31, 2017

Hey y’all!
Hope you're having a good Monday wherever you may be at. It’s been a pretty solid week here for me.

Yesterday we actually went to the Catholic church with the person we are teaching.  It was all in Spanish and dang it was confusing! Haha. But it was good to go and support her, she really appreciated us supporting her. It strengthened my testimony of the great apostasy. We continued to read the Book of Mormon with them too and it’s goin so good.  We hit Jacob 5 the other day and that was a struggle, haha.  But they are doin really good.

I went on exchanges with the Assistants and I got to go back to Newport in the YSA ward. I got to see someone that got baptized while I was there. He’s doing super good.  He started a business and all this stuff, it was good to see him. We helped out with a wedding reception too that was sweet. There was a baptism in the YSA ward. She is awesome, and I got to play the guitar at her baptism too, it was a double bonus.

That’s it for this week.
Love y’all have a good one!

Elder Crump

The District at the Pier







Samira's baptism.



No comments:

Post a Comment