Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, June 26, 2017

Hey Y'all!

Week was full of tender mercies! I got in touch with another recent convert from Mission Viejo that moved to San Clemente and that was amazing. I got a call Wednesday night from a different recent convert that was at youth conference in Utah and they all met my dad at the Church History Museum!

We picked up some new investigators this week. Then last night we had Alex Boye come and do a fireside for the mission. It was nuts. Sooo many people, but it was so good.  His conversion story is amazing.

I’m stayin in San Clemente for my last transfer and I couldn't be more excited.  Love it here, love the ward.

Hope y'all have a great week! 

Elder Crump

*Mom's note:  Zachary's new companion is Elder Varnell.  He didn't know anything else about him since he was picking him up later today.  I found a picture of him on the mission Facebook page.  Hopefully next week Zachary is full of info :0) 






With Elder Dietrich



Elder Varnell




No comments:

Post a Comment