Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey Y'all!

This week has been crazy.  My new comp and I have been super busy covering 3 wards and it’s been awesome.

We got to teach a first discussion this week and it went so good! We helped our investigator move this weekend too and that was really good, and fun.  They are an awesome family.

We had a member in our ward teach us how to make Sushi this week which was probably the best dinner that I’ve ever had!

But the real miracle this week happened last night.  We got a random text from someone that said "hello elder crump".  I was like, what the heck who is this?? And it turned out to be someone that got baptized in my first area over a year and a half ago! I haven't seen her in forever. She saw missionaries and asked if they knew me and they said yes and gave her my number! It was so cool. We are going to meet with her later this week! So amazing to see how the Lord works!

Welp folks, that’s it for me this week.  Have a good one! 

Elder Crump



Putting up flags for Flag Day...
brings back Summerhill scout memories :0)



With his new companion, Elder Dietrich,
overlooking San Clemente.

No comments:

Post a Comment