Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, March 6, 2017

Crazy Week...

Been one heck of a week here. 

Started out awesome.  We were poundin on doors all day and walkin round.  Found a couple potentials and what not. My comp was in disbelief that I had never seen the Harry Potter movies or the Lord of the Rings movies, so he decided to tell me them…blow by blow. At first I was like, dang this is gonna be rough.  But I actually ended up liking it! It was super interesting.  He’s a great guy.

Anywho, we got to meet with both of our investigators this week!! They are doin so good.  No bap dates yet but they are on the horizon.

I got to go back to my greenie area for an evening the other day for a birthday and to watch the ward put on a road show type thing. It was a fun night to see all the homies.

On Saturday we got a call from President and he said “Hey you’re gettin a new companion!” So now I’m with Elder Te'o! Man he is an amazing missionary!

Sorry this week no pictures.  I forgot my card reader...but love y’all have a good week! 

Elder Crump



*There were some unexpected transfers in other areas of the mission. Because of that, Elder West was transferred and Zachary now has Elder Te'o from Missouri. He played football so the two have quite a bit to talk about. Zachary is so excited to work with him. Here's a pic from the mission Facebook page...

Elder Te'o


No comments:

Post a Comment