Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, February 27, 2017

Drizzlin...

Drizzlin today, so much rain recently it’s ridiculous.

But anywho, this week was pretty chill. I was kinda worried about what my new comp and I were gonna do this transfer cause last transfer me and my last comp tracted out the area, every door. And so I was prayin about it and I got the answer that we should tract it out again! So that’s what we are dun doin. It’s good.  We found a couple potentials (:

We got to teach both our investigators this week, and they both went rally well. We are hopefully going to put one on date this week and the other isn't too far behind.

This morning we went to the headquarters of Stance Socks. There is a member that works there and is like a Co-chair or something so we went and played ball and they gave us some socks. It was so awesome.  It would be a chill place to work!

Love y'all.  Have a great week. Work hard at whatever you're doing and the Lord will bless you.

Elder Crump




Playin basketball at Stance Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment