Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Transfer Time

Transfer time September 6th, yo!

What a day for Transfers on my dear mother’s birthday!! Happy Birthday Mom! One year older and wiser too, right? So thankful for her, couldn’t do it without her.

I am gettin transferred, yay! I’m going to Irvine, and I’m going to be on a bike full time. It’s gonna be a riot.  My area is the size of a postage stamp, but we are gonna hit it hard. (Woodbridge 1st Ward)

This week me and my comp were both sick, so that was rough.  Not a whole lot happened.  We did some fishing out in our back yard and we caught some crawdads.

Sorry, not a whole lot to report on this week.

Love y’all have a good one!
Elder Crump









A "dope" trailer they were following with his friend Georgey.
No one more American than Elder Crump.



So Long Newport...



Catchin' Crawdads.



With his new companion, Elder Gee.



No comments:

Post a Comment