Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, September 12, 2016

Best Contact of the Week!

Hey Y’all! 

This week was an interesting one.  This was the second time in a row I’ve been white washed into an area, but it’s been good. My new comp is awesome. He’s from Brigham City and I love him.

The ward is pretty chill. I was expecting just a ton of old people but there are lots of young people too. We ride bikes all day everyday, and my butt is sooooo sore. It’s a whole different experience. Our teaching pool is pretty small but our goal this transfer is to tract the whole area, so hopefully we see some fruits from that.

The other night we were at a little "lake" in our area contacting people and there was this couple off the beaten path and they were doin who knows what.  So I decided that they needed a chance to hear the Restored Gospel, so I marched on over there and invited them to hear our message. They were soo awkward and sooo embarrassed.  The look on the dude’s face was priceless, caught red handed, lolol! Best contact of the week!

Hope y’all have a great week. Love ya!

Elder Crump

"Me on my new whip."
(I have no idea what that means.)




"Me and the G Man."



No comments:

Post a Comment