Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, August 1, 2016

Ohh, I'm Half Way There...Ohh, Livin' On a Prayer!

This week here has been a pretty good one.

Still having trouble finding people to teach. Contacting is fun because you never know what people are gonna say. So we did that.

We had a little miracle though...we were in Santa Ana and we were walkin round for a couple hours and I needed a drink, so we stop in at this 7-11 and I walk past the fountain drink and low and behold they have Horchata!! I got a super double big gulp of it and it was the best Horchata I’ve ever had in my life, tender mercies. God blesses us when we work hard.

We got to clean the temple again this week and I got to vacuum all the edges in the temple.  So wherever the wall and the carpet meet I had to use my Ghost Buster Vacuum and vacuum it up. It was pretty sweet cause I gotta go everywhere in the temple again.

That’s it for the week love y’all! 

Elder Crump



Cockroach Protein!



Contactin at good ole Back Bay!



High tide at Balboa Island...the tide was super, super high.
(His hand wasn't really in the water...it's an optical illusion, so he says.)

No comments:

Post a Comment