Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, August 8, 2016

Kinda rainy today, which is sweet because we are in a super bad drought.  Good thing I’m not living here for the rest of my life. I’m not trynna die of thirst.

Anywho, this week was good, we actually found somebody to teach!!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!! If you wanna get technical, the sisters found him, but we are teachin him now. So that was sweet.  He’s gonna get baptized hopefully the first week of September.

This week I hit my year mark.  That was another miracle by itself! I’ve learned a ton, but I still got a lot more to do and learn.  Still rookie status. Another cool things this week is that the Orange County Fair has been goin on right by our apartment. People get crazy there. So we like to go down there at the end of the night and talk to people, they are some interesting cats down there.

That’s about it for this week.  I did go back and get Horchata...probably more than I should have.  I just gotta get them tender mercies in while I can! Haha!

Love ya, have a great week! 

Elder Crump


At Back Bay, his favorite place in Newport.



Burning his shirt to celebrate his one year mark.



Hiking the hill overlooking the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment