Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, May 9, 2016

Good Afternoon y'all!

This week was a pretty fun one.  We had a lot going on with transfers and all that jazz. But a couple cool things this week…

My and my comp were walking around and we went by the Lamborghini dealership and what do ya know? They are having a car show! So we saw some pretty sweet cars including a Bugatti, it was pretty sweet. Only 1 person wanted to talk to me there, but he thought I was a salesman....I got my hopes up, haha.

But this week we had a party for President Orgill because he is going home next month.  It was a Hawaiian party and they roasted a pig!! It was super good. But President is an awesome guy, he just makes me want to be obedient and do the right thing, he loves everybody no matter what and he looks for the good in everybody. I’m going to miss him tons.

Last night we went to Balboa and usually when we go there nobody wants to talk to us so I thought, hey I’ll bring my hammock down there and set it up and maybe it’ll be a good conversation starter! Psych. All it was good for was a picture...trying to find people to talk to down here is down right hard. But hey, just put a smile on and try again I guess!

Love y’all have a good week!

Elder Crump


The Hawaiian roasted pig.



Pres. and Sis. Orgill
They finish their mission on July 1st.
He had served for 12 years as the president of the Polynesian Cultural Center,
hence the Hawaiian touch.



Bugatti = $1,700,000
(no, that's no a typo)



A futile attempt at contacting at Balboa.



Mother's Day Skype



Love that Zachary smile :0)



With Cami & Judd



With the YSA Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment