Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, May 23, 2016

1776

Welp, another week down here in sunny and 75 degree town! Don’t be too jealous, I wish there was snow...

Anywho, this week was full of up and downs. We got to help with a service project and it was right up my alley. We set up 1776 flags at a park in Newport Beach. Yes 1776, the perfect number. It was probably the best service of my mission so far.

After that we just went out and talked to people the rest of the week. We had tons of people to talk to us but they all ended up tellin’ us later that they didn’t want to talk...sad!

But this week I think patience is what I learned, even when you work hard and you think you have a break through, but then it all just falls apart, be patient and wait, because the Lord has got somethin’ in mind for you. But hopefully this next week is better and I don’t have to learn patience again, haha!

But hope y’all have a great week!

Elder Crump


Service at Newport Beach.







Another Newport Beach sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment