Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, January 9, 2017

Transfers...

Welp folks, 

I’m San Clemente bound! I got transferred today, and I’m pretty sad. The ward I was in was the best. Yesterday we stopped by the whole ward I felt like just because we loved all of them and wanted to see them. Super sad to leave them.

But anywho, the week was good. We did some service for an old guy, cleanin up his backyard that was a mess, raking leaves, trimming bushes and stuff like that. The picture is of me just before I dove into his pool.  It was a nice swim.

We got to meet with our investigator 3 days in a row this week cause he was sad we were leaving. But we taught him the Restoration, which was a miracle because he never wanted to listen to a lesson before.  And then we taught him about the Book of Mormon.  Miracles, that’s for sure.

That’s about it for me!
Love y’all have a good week!

Elder Crump


Woodbridge District



Yard Work



The Dive...
(He actually didn't REALLY dive in.)



No comments:

Post a Comment