Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, December 19, 2016

Solid Week

Solid week this week. 

We had lots of great things happen.  Our recent convert invited us over for lunch and then we taught her a lesson, it was awesome. One of our investigators that’s from Japan went back but he gave me his bike that he had been using so it was pretty much brand new.  That was a tender mercy because my bike was about on the way out.

The other day while we were poundin doors we were on the "fourth floor last door" except it wasn't on the fourth floor, but it was almost the last door.  Anywho, I gave the door approach and asked if we could share the message with him and he said yes, so I asked if we could come in and teach him right now and he said yes! So we went in and dun did taught him!!!! That’s the first time somebody has ever done that on my mission, miracles.

I listen to the Light the World video probably 10 times a day.  You could say I like it a lot. Keep serving those around you if you want to have the Christmas spirit.

Love y’all, have a good one. 

Elder Crump



Giving himself a haircut.



He's loved trains since he was a little boy...apparently still does.



Fall colors in December...oh California.

No comments:

Post a Comment