Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, November 28, 2016

"That shirt and tie thing"

Awesome week here in Irvine!

Started out good.  We did some service and it’s always good to do so you don’t have to wear that shirt and tie thing. We got to teach our investigators this week too and they are all ready to go for Saturday.  So that’s exciting news!

For Thanksgiving I went to a family’s house that I went to last year. It was so good to see them and all that jazz.  He smoked a turkey and holy cow that was the best turkey I’ve ever had! So good.

On Saturday we had a member text us and they wanted to take us out to Ruby's for lunch. They are an awesome family.  One of them reminds me a lot of my sister, so that was weird. The family is awesome though, always a good time hanging out with them.

Yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament meetin.  First time I’ve done that on the mission and it was fun.  I like doin that kinda stuff. Oh, and I ran over a goose on my bike the other day.  It was one heck of a speed bump!  

Anywho, that’s all for me this week. 
Love ya have a good one!

Elder Crump

"Walkin round the lake in my sweater vest."



No comments:

Post a Comment