Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Squirrel!

Well, time has been flyin and we only have one more week of the transfer!

This week was as pretty good one. I went on exchanges this week with the Zone Leader and it was good.  He’s from Canada so we share some differences but we still manage to get along :0)

Other cool news this week. I found some more road kill!! We were riding our bikes along and see this dead squirrel in the road and it looked like it was still intact! I think it fell out of the tree that was hanging over the road.  It was still fresh too! Yahoo!!!! So I took all the stuff outta my bag and gave it to my comp, then picked up the squirrel and stuck in it in my bag and took it home. There I skinned him and ate him! Yahoo that's 2 for me so far! Oooh yeah.

The only person we were teaching with a baptismal date we had to pass off to the Japanese missionaries, so now we are back down to 0 people.  So we are gonna be doing a whole lotta knockin this week.

Hope y’all have a great week.  Love ya tons!

Elder Crump



With Elder Peck and Elder Gardner.



On exchanges with the Zone Leaders.



Yes, the squirrel in his bag.



Where does this boy come up with this stuff?! I just don't get it!
And in his white shirt and tie? Seriously?
With the American flag flying in the background...of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment