Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, July 11, 2016

Workin and Preachin...

Another sunny week here! It was a little slow, most of the people we had appointments with bailed on us, but it was still a pretty good week.

For District Meeting we played Human Battleship with water balloons to practice memorizing things.  That was a riot!  It pretty much turned into an all out water balloon fight.

Yesterday was a good day, we had Elder Weatherford Clayton of the 70 come speak in our ward.  He is good friends with our Bishop. He talked about missionary work and of course I was pumped because I’m a missionary, haha. He said something that was cool to me. (referring to bad movies and stuff like that) "You’ll never see it in heaven, so why do you need to see it now?" I thought that was an interesting thought.

But then yesterday afternoon we got the assignment to go sit under a shade tent by the Newport Beach Temple and welcome people to the Temple and to give them pass along cards and pamphlets and stuff like that. While we were chillin there a girl in her 20's came up and we started chattin and we asked her what she did for work, and she said she was a "performer" at Disneyland. We got it out of her that she was a Disney princess!! She couldn’t tell us which one or she could get fired but, I saw a Disney princess yesterday!  All my childhood dreams came true!! haha

Hope you all have a great week! Welcome home to my brother too this week on Thursday! Love y’all!

Elder Crump


Newport Beach Boys District



Battleship



The only bike available when on exchanges.



Hunting for investigators...





I asked Zachary to send some pictures that I could possibly use to make a cardboard stand-up of him for Cami's wedding.  I sent the tie and suspenders and this is what he sent back for me to work with...


























This is from a video the mission posted of their Fast Sunday Music Fireside.



No comments:

Post a Comment