Alma 48:17

"Verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." - Alma 48:17

Monday, March 21, 2016

Transfer Fever...It's Terminal

Welp folks, out on the move, outta Mission Veijo and I’m going to the Newport Coast YSA ward! Heck yes! It’ll be awesome and I’m stoked to be by the ocean because it’ll be cooler, haha.

But this week was sweet but sad all at the same time. We got to go to the temple with Sydney for the first time, and it was good to see her go and she loved it! It was an awesome way to end the transfer, BAM.

So yesterday and today are goodbye days so I’ll shed many thug tears. I stared packin’ yesterday and I counted 14 freedom flyers I’ve gotta pack...I might have to get a separate suitcase just for them, lol.

That's all for this week, don't have a whole lotta time, so hope you have a great week!


Elder Crump

From last week's 'Mormon Battalion' participation in the
San Juan Capistrano Swallows' Day Parade.



The ritual; burning his tie at the sixth month mark...just a month late.



Ironing a flag that an elder found and gave to him.



Newport Beach Temple



At the temple with Sydney, a friend, Sydney's mom Heidi and Elder Lurey.
(The palm tree behind his head cracks me up.)



Hammockin'


No comments:

Post a Comment